- This event has passed.
Pop-Up Library: Outdoor Browsing
October 14 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
One event on October 17, 2020 at 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Wednesday, repeating until October 31, 2020
You asked, we listened! Come browse the best of our library’s collection outdoors on select dates in October.
We know you’ve been wanting to browse the library’s collection, but it is difficult to create ideal conditions that are safe for the public inside the library building. Before the weather turns, we are offering a curated collection of new and popular items to browse in a socially-distanced, outdoor setting. Join us on the North side of the library.
Taylor Community Library is continuing to follow safety guidelines provided by local, county, and
Health officials and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to prevent the transmission of COVID-19.
- Face masks are required
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use.
- Guests will be required to maintain six feet for social distancing.
- Once you touch an item, you will need to place it in a bin for cleaning instead of re-shelving it.
- The outdoor browsing area will be limited to 10 people at a time.
- If you or a member of your household is ill, do not visit at this time. We offer a wide-range of options to help you get what you need, including staff recommendations, curbside pickup, and home delivery.